Bailey bites the dust

A big ROFL Pete, your great at quirky answers. Eddy, to update you, the event was organised by the Sky Surfers Club near Petersfield called Butser Hill it is predominently a Hang glider and PG Club but once a year (yesterday) they allow PPG. The Event is called Butser Festival of Flight.

See you at the flag pole soon Eddy,

Regards Mike.

:D:lol:

Thanks Mike

I think I got confused by reading the other link about the fly-in first.

Add to that the fact that I would love to be able to use Common Leys farm on a regular basis I got all excited, not often I get excited at my age but I do get confused easily. Would be better the other way around!!!

Eddie

Seems it's the season for prop busters.

Well if this is the place for confessions, I'b betta put me paws up.

I did my prop on Friday. On a forward. I thought my wing was flying but only half of it was. As I hit the gas too early and I got whipped round to the left and face planted. All this happened in a nano second.

I thought I broke my nose at first (it’s been said this would be a cosmetic improvement) but joking aside I am so glad I had my helmet on, as the machine lifted me a bit and slammed right down on the back of my head!

There is now a long and deep scar in the back of my helmet. I'm certain I'd be an A&E case if not for the helmet.

Anyone got a Vittorazi 122 prop or a plank of wood with a hold in the middle collecting dust?

Jeff

Bloody hell! It sounds like there is a prop strike epidemic going on :shock:, never mind the swine flu. On a more positive note, it is perhaps a chance for someone to try out one of those fancy new props with winglets on them. If anyone has the low down on them, would you be able to post on the winglet thread which I am posting right after this.