Parajet & I.

All,

Today I went for a meeting with Giles (Gilo) the MD of Parajet.

I am very happy to tell you all that I have taken on the role and responsibility of UK sales for Parajet. With effect from now, all sales and training calls to Parajet will come to me.

This is a great leap for my business and it is at times like this that I thank all of the people who have supported it from the start, I cant name you all becasue I will forget one of you. You know who you are though !!! THANKS

If you own a Parajet, and need Service, Support, Parts, e.t.c you will be able to get them from stock, from me.

Me thinks Wine is in order!!!!

SW :D

All,

If you own a Parajet, and need Service, Support, Parts, e.t.c you will be able to get them from stock, from me.

Well done Simon and Giles. You are a top man, not many people who trying to buy a replacement for their broken prop, jump the counter and sell it!

Cheers

Paul

Hi Simon, yep well done on the latest venture. Hope you get your phone sorted soon, looks like your going to need it with all the extra calls your going to get.

Ref our tele conv' well have a chat at the weekend. Looking forward to picking up my renewed Parajet.

Regards Mike.