this evening at the flagpole

If anyone does go for a fly, please can you do me a favour and fly to the right of the ridgeway carpark (follow the road from the flagpole)

Just before you get to the little village, you should see an enormas Crop Circle, the shape of a jelly fish. lol (those aliens sure have some odd messages LOLOL)

Please can you take some pictures of it for the land owner.

Many Thanks!

I may be up if the weather looks nice.

SW :D

If anyone does go for a fly, please can you do me a favour and fly to the right of the ridgeway carpark (follow the road from the flagpole)

Just before you get to the little village, you should see an enormas Crop Circle, the shape of a jelly fish. lol (those aliens sure have some odd messages LOLOL)

Please can you take some pictures of it for the land owner.

Many Thanks!

I may be up if the weather looks nice.

Pre flight checks Guys and dont rush them.

Pete b

Also,

Keep your eyes open! It must be quite something as there are LOADS of GA stuff and Helicoptors coming in and out of the area. They all seem to be at around 1000 agl over the area. KEEP UM WIDE OPEN !!!

I would even go so far as to say, 10 hours + pilots only 'please' to fly over it this evening, it is very busy.

All,

I visited the Alien event location with the Mia, and Patti. The wind was a little blowy but nice. Nipped back to the house, walked into the back graden and went for a fly over it.

It was cool to bump into RAF Colin up there as well, taking some pics. (my camera was blank when I landed!!! (SPOOKEY!!!) Or just me being a muppet more like.

I am sure he will chuck a pic or two on here, I will nip up again tomorrow early to get a few.