newbies

Guest LAWRENCE

:-) hello all<|:-) iam from Aylesbury. Bucks...... just joined with the help of clive bunce. not done much air hours 10 so far. saving to buy a new wing from clive either a reaction or synthesis. iam not wealthy so it will take some time. not as rich as you lot with brand new parajet engines from posh speaking giles.and this site has alot of info which i need e.g wings. flying etc ill keep in touch.....LAWRENCE Edited by Guest

TX FROM ALL the welcome.as to your questions. age who worries about age as long as i can get it up thats all that matters. weight 14st. paramotor is a castellucciou 130 oldish done a few hours but safe to fly, dogs name is lynn.my wife just a joke. have a worn out air wave sport wing but flyable. based in Aylesbury.REGARDS LAWRENCE

I couldn't recommend the Synthesis any more highly. It really is a superb wing. I haven't flown the ReAction but everyone raves about that one too. I personally think the Synth may have the edge bearing in mind it is a slightly later design using knowledge gained from the ReAction and from experience it has wonderful slow take off and landing speeds, something reflex wings are not normally renowned for. Just one look at the risers will show you the attention to detail that goes into these Dudek wings.

Hi Lawrence,

welcome to the club, I hope to meet you over the field sometime soon.

Simon is busy arranging a Christmas do at the moment you might want to think about coming along. It will be a good opportunity to meet the Lambourn gang and have a few beers.

Regards.

Togsie.