Bio-Ethanol.

All,

Due to a comment made about using solar power to cross Australia, I went on to think about Bio Fuel.

It is looking more and more likely that we will be using bio-fuel for this paramotors on this expedition.

SW :D

All,

Due to a comment made about using solar power to cross Australia, I went on to think about Bio Fuel.

It is looking more and more likely that we will be using bio-fuel for this paramotors on this expedition.

Good luck with the trip, can you get enough in the outback or can ground support carry enough or can you run on both bio fuel and petrol? has it been tried and tested already?

Another wild idea is write to a couple of the big fuel giants. You could see if they would be willing to sponsor a few pounds to trial eco friendly fuel across the Australian outback as its bound to end on TV? Or failing that maybe write to a couple of large motor companies, a nice big 4x4 supporting paramotoring across the outback. Sounds like a good gimmick for an advert :D

Good luck with the trip, can you get enough in the outback or can ground support carry enough or can you run on both bio fuel and petrol? has it been tried and tested already?

Another wild idea is write to a couple of the big fuel giants. You could see if they would be willing to sponsor a few pounds to trial eco friendly fuel across the Australian outback as its bound to end on TV? Or failing that maybe write to a couple of large motor companies, a nice big 4x4 supporting paramotoring across the outback. Sounds like a good gimmick for an advert :D

I like both the ideas above, like they say "if you don't ask, you don't get" it worth a try.

Dave

Just had a quick google, Bear Grylls has previously been sponsored by a biofuel company:

"Grylls was in Antarctica for a trip designed to improve the green credentials of bio-fuels. His four-man team is being sponsored by biofuel company Ethanol Ventures"

LOL,

So was the SkyCar...

Can you see where this is going ;-) ;-) :D

I met Tim the CEO in Morocco, he owns 'Future Capital Partners' and 'Ethanol Ventures' Nothing confirmed yet though.

You shoud be a copper!!