Alinco DJ195 e

I am going to place an order for an Alinco DJ 195 e tomorrow (pictured) below, I am now an Alinco dealer so can sort out your radio needs.

My question, does anyone else want one? they cost £119 the margin is next to nothing and the postage is £7 LOL I know a few of you dont have radios, I have used one of the Alinco range since I started flying and I find them to be a great radio every time.

Alinco%20DJ195E.jpg

SW :D

[/img]

I like the sound of that alinco. I have a cheap jingtong(i laughed aswel!) but it works really well.I will definitley consider that alinco towards the end of the mth

FOR SALE...1 exellent helmet with THREE headsets!!,work in perfect order! One careful owner!(see thread about helmet,radio etc!!!) :lol::lol::P

hello i too have a alinco radio and its very good.but in my case i decided to buy two .one i wear the other a friend can use on ground. i use goldstar headphones too.dont use the radio much and i should use more of. if going distances. and very handy flying with other paramotor pilots. regards LAWRENCE

Welcome Lawrence, good to see you.

Two are always better than one aren't they?

I always wondered what Alexander Bell did when he invented the telephone?

Who could he call eh?

Keep it safe up there. :D

:lol: "Jingtong, Jingtong,Jingtong, Jingtong,Jingtong, tiddle-ai-po, Jingtong, Jingtong,Jingtong, tiddle-ai-po, tiddle-ai-po!" :lol: