Early yes, but a big target!

I would love to try and get £100 in the pot for Global angels on day 1 if poss!

£80 left to raise today,

16 people donating £5

8 people donating £10

4 people donating £20

2 people donating £40

1 person donating £80

I think that if we start now, BERFORE the event to raise some money for the charity we stand a good chance of hitting our £10k target.

If you have any ideas to help us hit this target please get in touch.

Just had a call from a friend who wishes to remain unknown, for the first 10 PMC people that donate, a free pint at the fly-in. Thanks!!!!

SW :D

WOW,

Thanks to everyone who has chucked a bit of money at this one! Were at £110 on day 1!

That's overwhelming.

This club has some just top bloody notch people in it!

Correct Pete,

Si, stop being a lazy arse and dig your card out of your fat wallet ;-):lol:

No paypal as paypal = charges. 100% of the money raised here goes directly to the front line of the charity.

Read the site for more info, it really is a great site!

But seriously Si, please do dig the card out mate! you know its worth it.

Thanks!

So you dont have to scroll up ;-) The link again... http://www.globalangels.org/fundraiser/ParamotorClub

How about people pay to fly at the fly in!! say £5 per day's flying a good way to raise money :lol: i am sure if people are too tight to give money to the charity they wouldn't mind paying for a day or two's flying

just a thought

A possible, I was thinking more of a bucket / raffle (on the blag at the moment for stuff)

The good thing about the online system is its all direct to charity and gets the tax advantages back and all that stuff.

I don't wish to harp on about it for ever but, there are still 5 pints of beer left at the fly-in for the next 5 people that do decide to donate :D

http://www.globalangels.org/fundraiser/ParamotorClub/

And the others,

Great to see it's still coming in. :D I am trying to think of ways of getting this out to more people. It's quite exciting to think that we could raise £10k for Global Angels.

Time to dig out some local radio contacts numbers I guess.

Whitters, as you a 'A' list in Cornwall can you call a press confrence lol?

• 1 year later...

All,

Pete B and I had a great meeting with Molly Beddingfield yesterday (from the Global Angels foundation)

Members of the Paramotor Club have already supplied clean (sustainable) drinking water to hundreds of children in Africa making a REAL difference to peoples lives.

water-treatment-plant-3.jpg?o=1&id=0&res=407&h=h2rrdla2pupgymotm0byagjxktl4auwq&cdn=ec&p=y&pid=109633&ph=m3vkilftquxx35ake0spdwyzsukrmkwn&d=AsDA7Awf0DAAjx4oAIDOZqG&as=mp3

copy-of-img_6558.jpg?o=1&id=0&res=402&h=hmextqyruwx4n0coxxs00cxqpxuaxqde&cdn=ec&p=y&pid=109633&ph=1znwm32t2doum2i2qi3rtbdmpzsabyk3&d=AsDA7Awf0DAAjx4oAIDOZqG&as=mp3

PRETTY PLEASE hit the link above and donate something, even a £1 helps more than you could imagine!

Global angels ensure that 100% of all your donations reach the intended end user.

MANY thanks to those of you who take the time out to donate.

http://www.globalangels.org/fundraiser/ParamotorClub