do you want to ride in a supercar around the top gear track?

morgy

I just thought i would let you all know that this weekend 16th may there is a charity event going on on behalf of the childrens trust on the topr gear track at dunsfold.. There will be everything from lambo's fezza's ultimas you name it will be there!!!! and you can get a ride :lol: for a small donation of course :P my atom will be there with another giving rides..

So if your all not flying this weekend come down..

I think there is going to be two veyrons there also :lol: but i didnt tell you that :roll:

http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/eve ... th=5&page=

thanks

Morgy

• 11 months later...

Just popping this one back to the top.

I will be there with some Paramotors, (on the ground) and also the Skycar :-)

Sounds like a mad event!!!

:acro:

SW :D

In case anyone can't make this event there are a number of similar such things going on around the country where you can take rides in a variety of classic & modern supercars. I've had passengers up to 160mph and sideways in my TVR Tuscan S, although most take it a bit more sedately !!

:shock:

Dates & locations are here: http://www.sportingbears.org.uk/ - just click on the "Events Diary" then "Dream Rides" logo for details.

Hi all

As this is a charity event and none of the drivers are pro's and as we are giving rides to the public 90% of the drivers take it fairly easy (no sideways drifting) i can asure anyone who wants to go and have a ride you WILL get an amazing ride. Everyone was told to hand back and take it easy last year BUT most of us were giving everything the car's had to give "i know i was" My record for for two laps was 4 ferrari's overtaken..

I can't wait to see the sky car go around the track. :lol:

This is going to be a great event so please if you can make it come along...

It will make for some great pics for sure, but it's not great on a track.....

Give it some nice big dunes and a gravel track or some water, and it will stand a very good chance of being the fastest car there :-)

Well all I can say is it was a brilliant day and finish it off in Style Mr Morgy took me round the track (some of it sideways :shock: ) in his very fast Atom, Thank you it was truly a blast and very enjoyable

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D All the way home (I just looked in the mirror and it is still there) :D

hi all

Got to agree with pete excellent day. Some fantastic cars all rounded off with a couple of laps with morgy :lol::lol::lol: . Thats a proper fast bit of kit you got there morgy impressive. I'm tempted but it would get too silly. :twisted:

cheers mate.

Col.....

Many thanks for sorting that one Morgster....

We had a great day, made loads of kids happy by letting them sit in the skycar and press buttons :-)

Got a couple of genuine training enquiries (one has already sent a text to confirm interest..)

Dripping with fast motors, great vibe..

Glad I went this year :-) will be there next year. :-)

HI

Thanks again simon and the team for coming :D I am glad you got some interest from possible students and thought it was worth all of your efforts to make it..

Dan

no probs dude about the photos... as for being to fast for a photo you should have been there for the first lap when the battery chose to swell up and die!!!! I think i might be on the top gears' slowest lap board as i had to push her round half a lap with all the public watching.. :oops:

shame you couldn't come for a ride.

Thanks pete and col glad you guy's liked it and didn't nearly fall out like one women i had ride with me :lol: not sure if i should take that as my driving was good or bad :lol:

Thanks again guy's

Morgy

I also need to thank Jim and Ivan for getting the Skycar there.

Thanks mainly to Ivan (Parajet mechanic) for getting up at silly o-clock in the morning and driving it up to us on a trailer.