PPG for Sunday

Mike

Hi all, made it back home to a long bath.....anyway had a good boat around today. The flying time was actually 45 mins (seemed longer) until my motor packed up. We narrowed it down to a busted (l think Simon called it a regulator) unit in the electronics bay behind the harness. Thanks everyone for there help in finding the fault :D Its going back to Parajet on Thursday and l should be PPG airborne by next Sunday.

These small items can sometimes play up, or not play at all, even spark plugs can give in at a moments notice as Chris and Dave said today. As far as the Macro itself goes l can't fault it. Power when you need it just got to practice more on my forward launches, although take off today was a good one (eventually)

Was it you Colin that took the video clip, look forward to seeing it.

See you all again soon

and safe flying.

Mike

Hi Mike.

Good to see you today. Afraid it was'nt me got the video think it was either Chris Holly or Pete B. Nice take off by the way.

I was lucky and got a long enough gust to do a reverse no problem. Also I managed my Third good solid stand up graceful (in the main) landings in a row. I know Chris Holly got it on vid and intends to put it on youtube so its recorded for posterity.

see you next time Col...