PAP1100AS paramotor with Solo 210 *For Sale*

fuel9m

I am now (100% definitely) selling my Solo 210 powered PAP 1100AS due to family commitments and time restraints!

Engine has logged approx 70 hours. 2 hours ago it was fully decoked, new piston rings, gaskets, spark plug and K&N style filter fitted. Tillotson carb was also re-tuned and motor is running well. Electrical terminals all recently replaced due to a problem I had with the kill switch - 100% reliable now.

I have fitted the PAP active arms for counteracting torque effect, much better than original system. 110cm one piece SS cage with a 98cm wooden prop. Always run with Castrol TTS at correct mix.

This unit has the fuel tank on top of the inverted engine - some folk don't like this set up - personally I would prefer it there in the event of a crash (its not gonna burst) and also its easier for refuelling.

A few flights ago one of the engine mounts snapped off the frame. I had this professionally welded and it now looks stronger than the original 3 mounts. Motor has never been crashed, I figure the mount snapped because the rubber dampers were old and hard - so they were all replaced with brand new ones on the rebuild.

I weigh 85kgs and this motor gets me off the ground pretty well but its not ideal for anyone much heavier.

Bad points - small chip on the leading edge of the prop but I've repaired it with epoxy. Also the prop is slightly crushed around the cap that holds it on but in my opinion it is nothing to worry about. Reduction belt is showing signs of wear but I will be replacing that this week.

If anyone is interested and would like more info and detailed pics of anything they need to see (not me naked) then please pm me.

I am based near St Andrews, Fife and you are welcome to come and view with some notice.

£850 or offers please. Going on ebay next week probably.

Cheers, Joe

SNAP!

100_1725.jpg

as you can see from the pic above, I have the same motor, I can only vouch for what Fuel9m has said, for a sub 90kg pilot these are great little motors, the small cage size means they can in the boot of a hatchback quite nicely, skydragons still stock all the spares for them too :D

Dave.

SNAP!

100_1725.jpg

as you can see from the pic above, I have the same motor, I can only vouch for what Fuel9m has said, for a sub 90kg pilot these are great little motors, the small cage size means they can in the boot of a hatchback quite nicely, skydragons still stock all the spares for them too :D

Dave.

Dave you want to get that pull start sorted :D

Pete b

• 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 3 years later...