Congratulations!

Congratulations to Alan,

Who has been working with Paul for the last week as a follow up to his PMC instructors course where he left as an AFI (Assistant Flying Instructor).

He has now been awarded his QFI (Qualified Flying Instructor) for his efforts during both.

This means that Alan can now set up his school in Saudi!

Well done matey you have earned it!

SW :D

Thanks guys.

I really enjoyed myself in France and with Paul, it was well worth the time and money spent. I would also like to pay special thanks to Piers, Norman, Simon & Paul (In no special order) who have advanced my flying, ground and instructional skills enormously. Also, thanks goes to all the Instructor trainees, Rich, Pete & Paul and the Pilot trainees who made the whole experience fun.

I came back from France with more than just flying and instructional skills, I also acquired Simons old Paramotor club van for use in the UK! :P So now fully equipped for flying when I'm back on holiday.

I arrived back in Saudi yesterday :( and hope to start to instruct soon. :D. but is has got hot while I've been away and the temperature today is about 38Deg however the wind is about 20mph!

Alan