Parajet Macro Prop

learner_driver

Hi Clever people

I am looking to buy a prop from these people http://www.born-propeller.ro/index.php?language=de

they are German, and did not win the war :D , however their engineering is undisputed. Their prop is £139 delivered

as seen here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170298815939&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

for a similar Paramotor.

My question to you all, is their question to me, for the two bladed prop.

"what is your propeller description, diameter and pitch?

Anything written on it?"

Many Thanks

Simon

Simon, sorry for not being a Macro guy - but thanks for the link, not seen that prop site before and the prices look good if the quality is good.

I like the ebay questions....

Q: seem expensive as we can buy for 100 pounds here

A: You can even buy for 50 or less in Thailand, if you need cheap firewood. We are selling propellers, no firewood. If you need email adress where you can buy those propellers that you buy at half price, let me know :)

not exactly answering your question, but i had one off ebay for my bud from a guy called daleonline i think.

cracking guy and the prop looked gorgeous -- right up to the point when it got smashed to pieces on a bad take off!

paid about 120 i think

good luck!

Hi Clever people

I am looking to buy a prop from these people http://www.born-propeller.ro/index.php?language=de

they are German, and did not win the war :D , however their engineering is undisputed. Their prop is £139 delivered

as seen here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170298815939&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

for a similar Paramotor.

My question to you all, is their question to me, for the two bladed prop.

"what is your propeller description, diameter and pitch?

Anything written on it?"

Many Thanks

Simon

I think you will find that Walter Born is based in Romania not Germany. I spoke to Walter this evening on Skype for a quote for Scimitar prop for FB Sportix.

I would be interested to learn how good they are, Quality ect.

Whitters.

• 11 months later...

Did you (or anyone else) get one of these propellers for their Parajet Macro?

I am getting my Cyclone 160cc Macro at the end of the month (or at least hope to if the timeline that they have given me is correct :D) and I thought that it would be useful to have a 'cheap' second set of props as a spare.

...but you will never need it. Allegedly according to some people the more power you have the less time you will spend in the 'risk' zone so that is conceived to be a safety feature!!! With that amount of power you will instantly be at 2000' where you are unlikely to break a prop. QED!

:wink:

My mate bought one of Walter Born,a 125cm and he flew it on an H&E 120 last Sat, it is a reasonable quality (they skimped a bit with the varnish,but its ok. Iits made with a whitish timber,not sure what wood it is? ) plenty of thrust and seemed a bit more quiet than my 125.Aerobat prop bystanders commented on this .A bitty on the expensive side though!although cheaper than an Aerobat. I would definatly try one when I get through the current one+spare. They are made in Ruminia,Walter is easy to deal with(He answers all emails) They use DPD couriers so prop can be tracked,my mate paid with paypal so was safer way to pay (I think?) Hope this helps.

jon.

• 8 months later...

Pete B has started making Macro (and other) props.

I know he is there with the 2 blades and is well on the case with the 3 blades. :-)

Always good to support a British manufacture I think! :-)

username on this site, peteb

call 07703 381 197

SW :D

• 7 years later...

Hi guys, I'm looking for a prop for a parajet v1 macro it's had the mossini parts put in IE piston and barrel but in all essence it's a parajet hybrid. I'm looking to have a 2 blade instead of a 3 and a more aggressive pitch to compensate for missing the 3rd blade ideally like the prop to be wooden and cheap and to buy a couple as spares while I'm still new.

parajetvolutionmacro.jpg