training how much

hi to you all, Training how much training on average do new pilots need to fly safely and what is the best way to learn , pay as you go or a complete course and how much should it all cost As Any one purchased a package deal, motor wing reserve and training as I am trying to keep the price down and get a good deal. I passed my EP course some time back. I live in stourbridge west midlands,can any one recommend a school or package that they have tried

Training how much training on average do new pilots need to fly safely

Enough to ensure they are safe, IT is all in the PMC syllabus that you would be following on a PMC course.

What is the best way to learn , pay as you go or a complete course

A complete course and to complete it as soon as possible, the longer you leave it between sessions the more you have to review from your last session.

How much should it all cost Has Any one purchased a package deal, motor wing reserve and training

This depends on the type and age of the Motor and wing available for your size and preferences

I passed my EP course some time back.

Then you should fly through the Beginning of the syllabus as your ground handling should be very good.

If you book a taster day we can asses your ground handling and give a better idea of how long it should take and cost,

Pete b