flying trips free flying

hi all my name is paul satchell aka madpaul iv been flying 4 -16 years and abit me arms are fukin killing me :D .im a free flying spirit ? i dont belong to the BHPA .but have allway stuk 2 airlaw :wink: . u may have herd of me as the birdman of bexhill yeas ago . i live too fly and fly to live .iv 2 kids jaime he s 19 and sharna she s 16 and now any day a baby girl . so :D im off to geneva 2weeks then the open paragliding comp with toby colombe (aka) pashion paragliding the top in mind blowing free flying trips .soon paramotoring trips . iv been all over free flying .but morocco is cheep and the nut 4 givin u the flights that u will remember all your flying life .the 4 weeks the uther mounth were fantastic . iv met some sky gods and top lads and girls :wink: . iv got to say if you got the pashion 4 something doit be 4 ya to old :wink: .il bee jung for ever cos i dont have bithdays i have mishshons of flight every october the 6 .i leep off a mounting somwere :D so far 15 missions ayyyyy . keep the years of but dont stop the gray :D . my flying site is galley hill bexhill on sea . its small but cool free fly the tichey clif and moter off the fild too the rear on the water bord groung only . im sorting out a mishion too fly from dover too france and back . 4 cancer reserch and get spme sponcers to help out with may by 4 stroks and logos so on. ay keep it real out there live to fly long time :)

Hello Paul.

Did I meet you at Mt. Caburn last spring?

If it was, you got a lift there with your mate who runs a motorbike training firm and who had a big van??? I had just done my 3rd or 4th top to bottom and was completely knackered!!!

The person I spoke to had their first paramotor flight off of a beach and then decided that a bit of training might be be a good way to stay alive! :shock:

Whether it was or not, good to see you on here matey. :D

Ian.

erm, is it just me? or does anyone else need an interpreter?

No it's not just you, I had to get my nephew to read it to me, he's in his teens and speaks the same language, but it all made sence after that, i'm getting to old to learn a new language. LOL

Dave

All,

FYI,

It is illegal in Morocco to fly a Paramotor, if they find you with it at a border they WILL take it from you and treat you like a criminal for at least a week.

Unless you managed to bring in some also Illigal wine for the nice poilce. ;-)

SW :D

.....at least a week?? ... you've never been to Maroc right ? ... things and people can dissapear in a flash...you'll need a pile o dosh to grease every ol coppa u meet just in case....ever seen Midnight Express :roll: ?

All,

FYI,

It is illegal in Morocco to fly a Paramotor, if they find you with it at a border they WILL take it from you and treat you like a criminal for at least a week.

Unless you managed to bring in some also Illigal wine for the nice poilce. ;-)

SW :D