No Can do....

All,

I am very sorry about this, but I will not be ale to do Sunday at the flag pole. I have a diary entry that my misses put there about 10 months ago so can not get out of it.

I will be up there on Saturday thougt of course.

Sorry guys.

SW :D

Possibly now dave??

I been offered a ticket for arsenal at wembley for the FA cup semi final but will keep you posted!

you mean you would rather watch a bunch of overpaid hairdressers mince around a field with a bag wind than go flying? :shock::lol:

Possibly now dave??

I been offered a ticket for arsenal at wembley for the FA cup semi final but will keep you posted!

you mean you would rather watch a bunch of overpaid hairdressers mince around a field with a bag wind than go flying? :shock::lol:

Tickets to see them are rare these days! I will find out how much they want for them tomorrow and if its ridicoulus then ill be joining you!! :D

All,

I am very sorry about this, but I will not be ale to do Sunday at the flag pole. I have a diary entry that my misses put there about 10 months ago so can not get out of it.

I will be up there on Saturday thougt of course.

Sorry guys.

SW :D

If there are a few that would like to come down on sunday

I could come down.

Pete b

Possibly now dave??

Tickets to see them are rare these days! I will find out how much they want for them tomorrow and if its ridicoulus then ill be joining you!! :D

To be honest mate sunday is looking the better of the two days for weather :D

After I have seen the mighty Chelsea beat Arsenal on Saturday I will be down on Sunday.

It would be great to see you Pete and use your help and guidance.

Frazer, if you come down you are welcome to have a fly with my motor (on a bendit/mendit basis, of course)

Anybody else for Sunday to make Petes trip worthwhile?

Eddie