adventure dealers.

outkast

Dave, you are not stuck with Adventure, as anyone that fits a Walbro onto the Solo should carry an adapter. Don't know if there are any UK makes that do this.

If you decide to go the 'Adventure' route, you might be best just contacting Adventure in France (www.adventure.fr) scroll down to the shop. On mine, there is an alloy adapter AND a plastic one. You would need both.

They usually get stuff over here within a week. The lady you need to talk to with any sales issues is Nathalie Chipon, she speaks good English and will help you out.

The only delay with using the online shop direct, is that once you place an order, you then have to wait for them to email you back with a shipping quote for you to say OK to before they ship and debit your card.

Failing all that, I could probably make something up out of Delrin, just couldn't guarantee how long it would last.

Phil

Hi Dave,

The only UK Adventure dealer is Mark Leavesley from Leavesley Aviation. I live only a few miles away from him but never actually used him for any spares for my Adventure F3 but if you want his details they are as follows:

Website/link: http://www.leavesleyaviation.com/index1 ... actus.html

Shop: 01588 630253

Mobile: 07774 856056

Email: info@leavesleyaviation.com

Hope this helps???

Good luck!!

Justin

I know Mark was getting very frustrated with Adventure at one stage, as they weren't supplying stuff fast enough to him. I doubt very much that he will have stuff like that as a stock item, as he is a relatively small concern, and focussd mainly on free flight.

Dave, I have a K&N filter on mine, the standard one on Adventures is a coarse foam element, and frankly a piece of poo. It was simply fitted using a flat plate, about the most inefficient shape for an air intake. I machined a bit of Delrin to the right diameter for the K&N I happened to have got cheap, then machined a smooth tapered intake trumpet into the centre, which perfectly matches the Walbro intake.

Phil

Don't waste any time.... go directly to Adventure... and phone them- don't use the web ordering system.... Its the only way to get anything done relativly quickly with Adventure.

Been there, bought the T shirt....

Gd

And Nathalie sounds kinda sweet too :-)

Just another thought!

I'm using a K&N style filter bought off Ebay for a tenner with a 60mm inner flange diameter. They are used for minimoto bikes.

I also bought a neat little spun aluminium filter flange which fits the air filter perfectly. It's 62mm diameter and 22mm deep, pre drilled at 46mm which fits the Welbro 32 carb perfect.

I got mine from Spellfame karting and here's the link: http://www.spellfame.co.uk/acatalog/TKM ... Parts.html

While you're at it worth getting the carb and flange gaskets too! :D

Hope all this helps???

Justin