What can we do with these?!?!

We have come across a couple of paramotors whilst clearing out. They are approx 6-7 years old but have not been touched in the last 5 years. We can only find one wing. They were once used by a very experienced person so have not been abused. We believe one is brand new. We are wanting to sell up but haven't the first clue on where to start or for what price . Any offers will be considered. Most important is that they go to a good home. We are in Liverpool but if somebody was genuinely interested in buying, they could also be collected from Frodsham or Oxfordshire. There is also a possibility of delivery upon acceptance of a genuine offer.

~have not been touched in the last 5 years. We can only find one wing. They were once used by a very experienced person~We believe one is brand new. We are wanting to sell up but haven't the first clue on where to start or for what price

What about the 'experienced' owner.... does he mind you selling these? Who was he? Why isn't he selling them? Why cant he give you advice on selling them?

No brand names, models, etc.... forgive me, but 'I smell a rat'.

I assure you, no 'rat' is involved. I'm actually a little offended. They were my late uncles's. He was big on adventure sports. He brought the first Go-Ped to the UK a number of years ago and started the trend. He owned Dynamic Sports UK in Liverpool. My grandad has also just very recently passed away and were kept in the garage so we are now clearing his garage and shed out. It is a difficult time for my family but my grandma would like all these things my grandad aquired sold as she has no use for them.

I shall go later today and update the model number etc. Unfortunately when we looked yesterday, we could not see a model number on the one in the garage, or a make. It said 'adventure'. As I mentioned, we are complete novices.

If the Liverpool / Oxfordshire delivery comment made you smell a rat. My husband is in the forces so we live in Oxfordshire (Brize Norton) and my Grandma lives in Liverpool. I can take the paramotors to my house for collection for ease.

I apologise if I do not seem 'genuine' but we really have no clue!

Oppss,

hey, not to worry...

I am sure that we can help you to sell your paramotors. In my opinion your best bet would be to get them down to Oxfordshire as my school is based just a few miles down the road from Brize.

This way loads of people can come and have a look at them :D

This is also the best time of year to sell a paramotor.

If you could get some pictures uploaded somewhere and linked to from here, that would start the offers coming in I recon.

SW :D