Flying SUNDAY 'Tomorrow'

All,

It is looking like another stunning day for tomrrow so I will be at the flag pole all day, with a taster day to run. It's a Sunday, It's a peachy day, it would be great to see a few faces tomorrow!!

SW :D

I Aim to be there around 09:30 - 10:00 ish, I will pop home for some food at lunch time and stay unitil 18:00 - 19:00 ish.

Be good to see you

SW :D

Hi Pete, glad you had a good day, and good to hear new fledglings are going through. The fly in should be very busy this year.

I was at Weymouth today (Sun) and it would have been good if l had my motor but l took my PG gear and sat by the cliff at Beer Head and groundhandled all day. Jim (PJ) has promised to get my motor back and operational by the 18th April.

I still have a few DVD's (Fly Another Day) left so if anyone lives near Farnborough, Hants and wants one, give me a call.

I will also be at Barry's field on the eighteen for the start of the round London Paramotor flight and will bring the rest of the DVD's with me. :idea:

Regards Mike 8)8)

It was an ace day!

It was not that busy, (maybe 8 people or so..?) but for me it was just great to get back into teaching!

The taster days 'Simon & Andy' have both gone away very happy and in fact Simon booked a full course the same day, and Andy is booking time of from work before starting his training soon ( Both thought the Ops Manual was brilliant be the way Norman :D )

It was also nice flying my motor again after De sanding it from the desert trip and replacing just about everything on it with new bits. It's like a new motor again now. :D My Fusion still has some sand in it thought and that is despite ground handling it upside down now for about an hour in total (not exaggerating!)

I feel as though I am back in the loop again now, back to work and in full form after my travels.

So for me, a top day!