Flagpole Monday Anyone?

Just checked the weather for Monday and it looks superb. It's my birthday too so I'll take the damn day off and sod it, see if I can get my best flight to date!

Anybody wanna join me, might get up there Tuesday as well as that looks good too!

I am here.

Having now sat the final exam and now a QFI :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am happy for you to use the field Mike, and will pop up at some point for a social but will need to do some wife maintinance after 2 months of globe trotting / globe flying so will not be in work mode until Tuesday.

Malcs, buzz me on Monday when your up the field with your mate and I will pop up then chap.

SW :D

Malcs,

They all did with one making it to QFI and four to AFI. They will doubtless give their perspectives when they have come to the surface. They will all be pretty knackered as will Piers, he gave 110% to his guys - very impressive. Paul dashed down by air through Poitiers to examine them (in a technical sense of course) and we cooked up a nice little exam for them to finish.

That deserves a yipppeeee

Still not got my motor but I am sure tony wont mind if I use his for another day :D

Picking all my kit up on the next quiet day. :D :D :D :D :D

Great day yesterday, nice to meet Colin and Mike. First flight was bumpy and not particularly enjoyable even though it looked as though it would be silky smooth so after a break for coffee and sarnies Mike and myself took to the sky again at 6pm and it was awesome, went over the white horse and then came all the way back over to Membury and back again.

2 more hard cage landings for me though, gotta sort that out!

Some pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paramotorm ... 3027/show/

Oh, and I love this particular pic of Colin (Spigot) wondering why he couldn't unstick from the floor :lol:

3403403527_44538be829.jpg

Sorted out all your niggles mate :D

The carb was in a bit of a bad state but is now nice and clean :D

Runs like a dream now.

Thanks for the borrow!!!

• 3 weeks later...