Yellow Synthesis - Was it you???

irm750

Hello All.

Had a lovely hours flight this afternoon.

Was most surprised to come across a fellow paramotor pilot! They were flying a yellow Dudek Synthesis and we met near the bridge onto the Isle of Sheppey at about 17.00. Circled around each other for a couple of minutes, then went our own ways.

Was this you? Would be good to know who you are. Maybe we will be able to meet up for a fly?

Still smiling after a bit of a flying drought. Great to get a fix!

Best regards,

Ian.

I have a yellow synth but it wasn't me. there was a whole crew of Kent Lemmings once upon a time. (the original Lemmings) dunno what happened to them tho.

It would be nice to know who you met up with. I do wonder how many are actively flying in Kent? i don't think it's that many.

Jeff

I fly a red Paramania Revolution.

Would be great to know who they are.

They just appeared from nowhere. One minute there was clear sky and the next there was a bright yellow wing approaching from below at my 10 o'clock. Maybe they took off from the area?

Ian.

Hi,

I fly a blue Sting Powerplay, usually from a field in Woodchurch, near Ashford. Got a great flight in on Sunday afternoon and hoping to get some more in over the next few days.

PM me if you're local and fancy meeting up.

bests

Carl

Hi Carl.

Great to hear from another local pilot!

I have permission to fly from a turf farm near Old Romney, so not far from Woodchurch.

Would be good to meet up for a fly. Will have to keep in touch next time we are looking to get in the air?

Cheers,

Ian.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Ian,

I am glad to have guessed right, with the paramania wing and the volution I new it was you. We Have met several times on the hill with your ppg instructor. Normally have radio tuned in to 143.70, if you have yours with you. BTW you are the first ppg I have met in Kent whilst out for a blast. You can easily get my no. from AM,

Si

That is so cool! Seeing someone else flying a paramotor and then talking to them on here.

Andy thought it might be you. Will get your number from him.

Where do you fly from???

A bit premature for a fly-in me thinks - Would be great but don't have the first clue where to host it.

Cheers,

Ian.