PMC (full) Membership.

Thanks Mike,

FYI, the simplest way to join is via the shop. This will create the number and date record (means I dont have to do much at this end.

SW :D

All,

We have had a great start / response to this now so thanks to all of those of you who are supporting it :D

I am waiting for two companies to get back to me Ref:- some membership cards that you can stick your photo into. As soon as I have both quotes, I will get them ordered (along with the stickers)

Again, thanks to all of you that have gone for this, and to those that have not yet looked at the above link, please do ;-)

All,

Thanks again, for your continued support!

The full membership is starting to take off very well :D I have also been working on some more benefits (more on that later when confirmed though)

When I get back from France, I will make the cards and stickers my number 1 priority and send them out ASAP.

Again, thanks to all who have!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Simon,

The PMC club membership sounds like a great idea.

What additional benefits are included apart from a discount in the shop?

Could insurance through On-Risk be included? so that its similar to the BHPA where their membership includes insurance? now that would be good! :D:D

Woody

There is a list of the current benefits in the description in the shop...

I will be adding as many benefits to the list as possible.

If you think you have a good idea please do let me know.

If you supply Paramotor kit and would like to offer a discount to the PMC members please also get in touch.

The insurance would workfor some but not with the memebrship at £28. :D I do tent to think it is better if people have the freedom to decide with insurance, what level they are insured at, who with, and so on....

All,

The membership cards and stickers have been ordered and should be with me in 14 days MAX. I will send them out to all of those of you who have paid. Please make sure that you bring them with you to PMC events.

Hi Simon,

I would be more than happy with club membership and insurance for £28 ! :D:D but I would expect to pay more and would be willing to do so.

I personally, would be happy paying £70 to £80 per anum if it included insurance.......... something to think about maybe? as you are talking to On Risk for Instructor Insurance.......

There may be quite a few fellow fliers who have PMC membership and separate insurance, who would be willing to combine the two.... just a thought.

Woody

• 4 weeks later...