walbro 37

Guest leoibb

hello woulsd anyone know were i can get a filter for the walbro 37, i know they sell air boxes but i had a little filter on it sponge thing and one of those will be fine anyone?

sorry to be thick pete but there are so many of them i went to car shop and they had the k&n but they didnt have the size i needed, you wouldnt know the one it is would you? i been lookin at pics of them on net but i dont know which is right size?

Have a look at the K&N web site, I seem to remember it has a data section with all the sizes. However, if the W37 is similar to the W32 that I have, you may need to make (or have made) an adapter. I turned a bit of Delrin bar that bolted onto the inlet face of the carb, and the K&N filter fits round the outside of it. It has the added bonus of giving a nice smooth intake 'trumpet' rather than the flat plate that the standard foam filter had. This I hope is rather more efficient.