Lambourn Saturday ?

Indeed.. Dan was right., what a fantastic day. :D

Got a personal best of 4000ft over the flagpole, and plenty of flying inbetween.

you should have been there............. 8)

Pete..I wont tell if you dont :oops:

One of these could be useful if you wish to continue exploring the scenery close up :shock::shock:

040218805.jpg

I think he secretly wants to be a tree hugger :D

Pete b

HI Simon, bad news on car, its not the clutch, its the gear box and the cost has just doubled. and the new gear box has to be ordered. So, vehicle off the road until at least next Wednesday. Good thing is, it will give me a chance to respray the cage, fit the strobe back on, start it up, then look at it, walk round it, take a picture of it, fire it up a few times more, then put it back in the shed till weekend after next.

So, guys, have a good weekend if this weather lasts, hope the track has dried out enough for you and l hope to see whoevers at the flag pole on the 8/9 March.

Regards Mike :shock::(:):):lol:

Have wing, have motor but have nowhere to go!

I'm desperate to find a field to fly from and get my first UK flight under my belt. I'm based near Woking in Surrey and hold a BHPA Pilot (Power) rating but finding a local flying field is proving quite challenging.

Simon, can anyone fly from your field or is it only for students/ex-students? Is some form of club membership required?

Kind Regards

Dean Barker

Have wing, have motor but have nowhere to go!

I'm desperate to find a field to fly from and get my first UK flight under my belt. I'm based near Woking in Surrey and hold a BHPA Pilot (Power) rating but finding a local flying field is proving quite challenging.

Simon, can anyone fly from your field or is it only for students/ex-students? Is some form of club membership required?

Kind Regards

Dean Barker

Come down tomorrow and have a chat meet some new people and Im sure you will get some flying in.

Pete b

Thanks for extending a hand Pete. Much appreciated. I shall try and make my way there tomorrow. It sounds like 'the flagpole' is where all the flying happens? I trust it's not to difficult to find/reach? Unfortunately I don't drive a 4x4 ;)

I've seen the os reference in the sticky at the top of this branch of the forum and I'll head for that.

Regards

Dean B