Tandem and Parajet Macro

Paul

Hi Everyone,

I haven't had much (well none actually) support from Parajet wrt the Macro for tandem flights even though that's what I bought it for and it was one of their key selling points before I purchased.

Question is, has anyone done any tandem flights with the Macro? Did you just use spreader bars or did you extend the Macro's metal arms?

Any info, drawings would be great.

Cheers,

Paul.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't had much (well none actually) support from Parajet wrt the Macro for tandem flights even though that's what I bought it for and it was one of their key selling points before I purchased.

Question is, has anyone done any tandem flights with the Macro? Did you just use spreader bars or did you extend the Macro's metal arms?

Any info, drawings would be great.

Cheers,

Paul.

Contact Francis he has.

I will pm his E-mail address to you now.

Pete b

I believe that ever since the BMAA gave up regulating paramotoring, tandem flights are not approved of officially in the UK. The BHPA which is widely regarded as the current regulatory body for paramotoring has not approved tandem flying as of yet. With the sport not being legally regulated, no one will stop you from flying tandem with a consenting passenger, but flights for monetary or other commercial gain might land the pilot in hot water. I suspect manufacturers and retailers of equipment for tandem flights will not help because they are put off by the fear of legal action in the event of an accident. Your best bet is to source the equipment from Europe or get it custom made.

• 2 weeks later...