macro on eaby - relisted AGAIN!

macey2kk

jesus man --- i hate ebay!

3 time listed --- this time cos my ad says buyer pays the paypal fees.

not only do you now HAVE to offer paypal as a means of payment - but you CANT pass on the fees - pi** take if you ask me.

robbers!

this is one of those mates favours that you wish you never opened your helpful mouth about!

someone just come and buy the thing will you!

jesus man --- i hate ebay!

3 time listed --- this time cos my ad says buyer pays the paypal fees.

not only do you now HAVE to offer paypal as a means of payment - but you CANT pass on the fees - pi** take if you ask me.

robbers!

this is one of those mates favours that you wish you never opened your helpful mouth about!

someone just come and buy the thing will you!

Well put the minimum amount he wants for it on here and if he gets no offers ask him to reduce the price, that's if he needs to sell it.

Pete b

There's a reason it has the nickname 'evilbay'.

FWIW I purchased my old solo off ebay advertised as an f-33 from someone who knew better.

After it was sold/won, he offered to sell it to at least one underbidder and during the auction I got at least three scam emails from folks pretending to have a better deal.

Neither Ebay (the pusher) or paypal (the money launderer) would admit fault or assist me, choosing to protect the thief.

It had to go to court for any of them to pay attention.

The niche market was easy prey for scammers I guess, and probably why they jumped on your auction so quickly.

That and the trademarked 'paramotor' name gave them lots of grief when the owner ensured it was enforced.

Sorry to hear of the mandatory paypal though not surprised.

Keep in mind though just because you have to list it with paypal doesn't mean the transaction happens that way.

Make sure you have payment (including processed) before anything leaves your hands, as it is theirs once in shippers hands unless you stop the delivery truck yourself...