Lemmings PMC

outkast

Just to be clear, I think the Lemmings are an entity all by themselves. A remarkable one at that!

PMC has become a bit of a 'handle' for us here and I doubt they want to be confused with us. Hey - who wants to be confused with anyone else other than themselves. I mention this only because it is a respect thing and I don't want them to feel as though they have been 'grabbed'. :lol:

Am I on track here folks?

Also proud to be a Lemming. See what you mean Norman, but none taken I,m sure. Us Lemmings are an easy going bunch, just in it for the crack. Dont think any of the group would get touchy about minor technicallities. Usually too busy laughing at our own people anyhow.

Dave (as Jim's away----love and peace!)

Also proud to be a Lemming. See what you mean Norman, but none taken I,m sure. Us Lemmings are an easy going bunch, just in it for the crack. Dont think any of the group would get touchy about minor technicallities. Usually too busy laughing at our own people anyhow.

Same from me.

Yes you are easy Dave :wink:

Pete b

Same from me.

Yes you are easy Dave :wink:

Pete b

And the same from me. I'd add that Lemmings are almost as good at arranging trips and fly-ins as taking the p!ss! If like me you get a buzz from flying somewhere different and having a laugh, it is hard to better travelling a stupidly long way for Lemming weekend.

Cheers

Paul

I'm almost ashamed that I haven't travelled far, yet, to go to a Lemming flyin. I've missed out. Especially the upcoming Las Candelas. But dont worry. I'll be in the French Alps for a week of freeflying at that time. Maybe next year eh?

To blow the Lemming trumpet a bit more, we also have some very deserving members. Parafarmers to provide venues LOL, professional paracamera man (Dan) to film our flying / incidents and a charming paramedic (Whitters) to mend us when we f**k up. And he's good at stitching dogs when mine opens them up. That's the little bitch that appears in Kevin Bendmeroundthehedge's video on youtube

The good , the bad and the crashes

She's called Twiggy and she's bad

Looking forward to the next Lemming bash Paul

Dave

hi

can you let me know when the next meeting is, shame I missed this one, just found this site.....

cheers

Hello, check the lemmings website for dates, they uasually have a meet every 3 months or so, they also hold fly ins around the braintree area in the summer.

Cheers, Dave.

hi

can you let me know when the next meeting is, shame I missed this one, just found this site.....

cheers

Hello, check the lemmings website for dates, they uasually have a meet every 3 months or so, they also hold fly ins around the braintree area in the summer.

Cheers, Dave.

Cheers, will do

mk