Skycar flying car expedition

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

All,

I think I have posted this one before.... but hey here is a reminder.

The Skycar team will be at the RGS in London on the 08th of September. There will be a presentation and some un-seen footage from the trip.

If your interested in an invite, please let me know. Cost £15 100% to charity.

SW :D

• 2 weeks later...
All,

I think I have posted this one before.... but hey here is a reminder.

The Skycar team will be at the RGS in London on the 08th of September. There will be a presentation and some un-seen footage from the trip.

If your interested in an invite, please let me know. Cost £15 100% to charity.

[Although I have been lurking for a couple of weeks, reading up on all the threads - this is my actual first post.]

Managed to get to the RGS tonight to hear the SkyTalk Expedition talk.

Not sure how many others from this forum made it, but it was a great evening, and good to see it so well attended - packed.

Simon - although I wasn't able to make it through the crowd at the end to say hello, at least I now know what you look like :)

Anyway I am really looking forward to seeing the C4 programme on the SkyCar Expedition, which Neil mentioned was expected later this month - 28th Sep.? Can't wait !

Congratulations again - it must have felt awesome being part of aeronautical history.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Cheers for the comments.

It was indeed good night and to see the RGS packed out was awesome. It was also a buzz to see a few clips from the coming show (WHICH IS ON ON THE 28TH!!)

As for being part of aeronautical history, I do feel very lucky that I was picked for the team and am very proud to have been a part of it. As you will have seen yesterday, it was not for everyone, that's for sure :shock: