Flying

Hey Pete. How the devil are you? You can not get rid of me that easily! I am supposed to be a write off until March but its not really in my nature and theres too much to do......plus I miss not being part of the intrepid flyers club. I must be the longest ground handler in the history of paramotoring - I have even bought a book on the sport now, its that sad!! The intention is to be up and clocking some air miles this year - I'll be buggered if I am staying at home whilst you lot keep organising all these tip 2 tip trips around the world. Loved your dance in the rain by the way :lol:

Hey Pete. How the devil are you? You can not get rid of me that easily! I am supposed to be a write off until March but its not really in my nature and theres too much to do......plus I miss not being part of the intrepid flyers club. I must be the longest ground handler in the history of paramotoring - I have even bought a book on the sport now, its that sad!! The intention is to be up and clocking some air miles this year - I'll be buggered if I am staying at home whilst you lot keep organising all these tip 2 tip trips around the world. Loved your dance in the rain by the way :lol:

Well some one had to play the fool :shock:

Pete b

Sal,

you are given the thumbs up by the doc at the same time as I am back from the desert, so.....

Let's do the do and get you in the air!

I know this awesome bit of land up near the ridgeway ;-)

Ta 2 Bill for the beer.

SW :D