Still Here

pete_b

I'm still here too but I'm afraid I am a fair weather flyer and hate the cold so I doubt I'll be out for a while!

Any news on the kit Pete?

I would like the choice at the moment :(

Onrisk passed all the details to the underwriters just before xmas but they have not been in touch yet, called Onrisk yesterday and they said there was nothing more they could do as it is up to the underwriters now.

Just wish they would let me know whats happening like how long it might take :x

Pete

I'm still here too but I'm afraid I am a fair weather flyer and hate the cold so I doubt I'll be out for a while!

Pete

You do have one! It wasn't an empty promise I made old chap, just shout if you want to use it as its gathering cobwebs at the moment and I know if you use it that it will come back with all the bolts tightened etc.. albeit your arse might stretch my harness a bit :lol:

Seriously I have no desire to fly in this kind of weather particularly as I'm still a novice and don't want the cold to add to the concentration I need just to take off and land the thing!

07894 707965

Pete

You do have one! It wasn't an empty promise I made old chap, just shout if you want to use it as its gathering cobwebs at the moment and I know if you use it that it will come back with all the bolts tightened etc.. albeit your arse might stretch my harness a bit :lol:

Seriously I have no desire to fly in this kind of weather particularly as I'm still a novice and don't want the cold to add to the concentration I need just to take off and land the thing!

07894 707965

Cheers Malc

I have a parajet I have to rebuild for Simon and he said I have to run it in and use it a bit till he gets back. :D

Pete

Hi Pete, not to put to much of a damper but l have had dealings with a few insurance claims and some can take months to settle. One RTA claim that Jackie went through took three years. (l hate insurances as they are keen to take your money but blxxxy slow on paying out.

Therfore if motors and kit are being lent to you, go for it.

My motor has finally arrived at Parajet getting fixed (took it down myself on Monday) so l will be grounded for a few weeks, PPG anyway. so will probably get a few needed hours on PG. but as Malc says its cold so will probably service my equipment and look forward to the spring (unless of course my motors fixed before then :-) )

regards Mike :wink:

Hi Mike

Shouldn't take to long they have the police report what else do they want or need?

Your bits should not take that long, I would have thought two weeks at most.

Buy a pair of gloves and get up there.

Pete b

I don't know whether Id fly at the moment either. Bloody cold ain't it.

Malcs you big nancy, I have only 2 flights to my name but still went up in the cold :shock:

Thats because you are still at that desperate to fly stage, once you've nailed a few good ones there's no hurry any more! I hate the fecking cold so I don't wanna go flying in it although the clear days it often brings do look quite appealing!

When did you get your 2nd one in then, I didn't see a report, did you get in the seat that time?

Malcs you big nancy, I have only 2 flights to my name but still went up in the cold :shock:

Thats because you are still at that desperate to fly stage, once you've nailed a few good ones there's no hurry any more! I hate the fecking cold so I don't wanna go flying in it although the clear days it often brings do look quite appealing!

When did you get your 2nd one in then, I didn't see a report, did you get in the seat that time?

http://www.paramotorclub.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2447

I was wearing apair of MX gloves wich were tottaly inadequate for the job, rest of me was nice and toasty though :D

should have my motor sorted within the next couple of weeks, I will have to swing by your way Malcs and have a bit of a bumble around :D

Just a quick post to let you all know that were still here if you want to get in touch

Pete b

Pete whilst Simon is away will you be up the flagpole at weekends or will you be going up during the week?

It is easier for me during the week as I have some work but it is when the Quarry is not working(sat/sun).

If it looks flyable and you want me to come down let me know, its a fair old run so more than one would be better

Pete b

07703381197 24/7

• 1 month later...