STOLEN KIT STOLEN KIT

pete_b

As I see it,

As long as you took due care to protect your kit, (locked the car, covered over the items, and so on..) you will be just fine and dandy ' I recon ? '.

I was asked by my insurance to black out the rear windows, so I did and am covered. You covered your kit with a blanket same thing? who knows... well we all will soon for sure!

Fingers Xed for you mate! The underwriter for On Risk is a top bloke so if it comes down to a person making a decision, I recon it will be a yes.

SW :D

Hi Pete,

Sorry to hear about this, there are some real f***ers out there. I'm looking for a motor myself so will keep an eye out. It'll turn up i'm sure, it's too unique to sell in this small community surely shirley.

Hope the insurance pays up,

Ben

Thanks Ben and stop calling me Shirley

Pete b

As I see it,

As long as you took due care to protect your kit, (locked the car, covered over the items, and so on..) you will be just fine and dandy ' I recon ? '.

I was asked by my insurance to black out the rear windows, so I did and am covered. You covered your kit with a blanket same thing? who knows... well we all will soon for sure!

Fingers Xed for you mate! The underwriter for On Risk is a top bloke so if it comes down to a person making a decision, I recon it will be a yes.

SW :D

Covered with a blanket

ALL rear windows are Dark silver tinted anyway (as standard in a surf) , you cannot see in from outside unless you put your face against the glass and shade the light each side.

Pete b

Shocking news Pete. Hope the insurance pays out mate.

As someone said, this is a very small world and it's bound to turn up sooner or later.

I took this at last summers windfest and Bambi barbeque. I think it's yours? Hope it helps someone recognise it when they see it

Simojet-w.jpg[/img]

This is my missing baby

Cheers Mark

It is a real sh*t thing to do so close to Christmas. I sometimes think the Saudis have the right idea when it comes to justice. You steel you loose your hand, murder or rape etc it's your head! In the UK if you take action against a criminal it is you that is prosecuted. Something wrong with that.

Totaly agree

Pete b