G6

jock

I see parashop is selling the g6 for £2495.00.thats a cheap ppg.they have tested them for 100hrs with out any probs. a decent second hand one would cost that.is anyone thinking of buying one.i have emailed to see if they have a demo one to try.9lits of fuel should give around 3hrs .if they do thats pretty good.wonder what the warranty is.or will i be the first to maybe buy one then wacth every one laugh if it falls to bits///but u never know it might be ok im thinking on it///

Edited by Guest

when it drops apart and possibly injures some one seriously,excuses will be made by those who know nothing about engineering,and it will be a cover up like the rest of the dangerous imports 8)

All i see is greed and no safety :D

My advice is if the horse doesn't want the water, who cares let it die of thirst :D lol

When a pilot is killed using this stuff a private law suit against the dealers with the risk of a jail sentence should sort it out finally :D because selling goods not fit for the purpose what can maim and kill is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE in this country.

Then they can cry to their mommy's in jail house rock cos nobody is listening :D

From you comments I assume that you have looked it this paramotor construction in great detail as you are saying that it will "drop apart" could you give us some detailed information on what exactly causes this machine to be so dangerous.

If you have have not looked at this machine in great detail then please keep your comments to yourself.

If you are so disgusted with other peoples welding then produce a paramotor cage that is safe strong and at a resonable price.

Pete b

pete b

yes i can see you are more informed on this more than me,i wouldnt want to upset anyone on here who has buddys who sells this stuff, i beg your pardon sir :lol:

I am not more informed than you (why do you think this?) that is why I am asking, if you have looked at this machine and have a genuine concern then I am behind you BUT if you are just having a go for no real reason then WHY??

I do not sell any kit of any form and do not know anyone who has or is interested in this machine.

I am just confused as to why people are so negative to new unknown kit coming in to the sport.

You aren't going to upset anyone as long as you have valid reasons for your concerns.

Pete b

If you manage to get 3 litres an hour in real life, I'll eat my .........., well I'll be very surprised. :roll:

Got a best of 3-25 litres / hour so far Phil. Simonini 200 on a well overloaded wing. Reckon if I go the next size up and the next wing type up, Antea instead of Atis 2, I might break the 3 l / hour . Also running with 3 litres in the tank instead of ten and shedding some of my 16 stone could make a difference. However, it's too cold to stay up for a full 3 hours right now.

Dave

ive been looking around about the g6.u maybe right about the frames.but they have source another outlook for them as the first frames where not up to spec.The g6 motor is being used by a well known german dealer for there next paramotor range,also a ppg maker in america seem to like the motor they 2 will be using it.The motor sells for £900 complete.If it turns out to be ok that will make it cheapest on the market.interesting that other paramotor dealers will be useing it.we have had problems with some well known ppgs esp on the bolts on the hang arms.but time will tell.might be worth buying the motor and putting it in a better frame.