Mad...

Dude,

He had big hand holds, and steps bigger than the ones in my house. :lol:

They are all crazy.

SW :D

yes but he has climbed the worlds tallest structures without any form of safety equipment and quite often without permission, the guys in the first vid had in the back of their minds that should they slip, as they did in the vid, they will take a few bruises at most, when that french guy climbs he knows one slip and his life is over.

Not trying to put the froggie down, he is a very skilled climber. In fact, I have seen him climb and it is pretty special indeed. But climbing things like the eiffel tower and golden gate bridge etc, it isn't really that technical. He is relying more on edurance, not complete technical ability. All that said, he is one crazy arse fool and could die at any point.

MacLeod has cracked what are THE most technical of climbs in the WORLD! In fact, he could do the hardest with relative ease so just keeps making harder ones...

The video does no justice to a non-climber observing really. Some of the crux moves are mad and uncomprehensible!

Not trying to put the froggie down, he is a very skilled climber. In fact, I have seen him climb and it is pretty special indeed. But climbing things like the eiffel tower and golden gate bridge etc, it isn't really that technical. He is relying more on edurance, not complete technical ability. All that said, he is one crazy arse fool and could die at any point.

MacLeod has cracked what are THE most technical of climbs in the WORLD! In fact, he could do the hardest with relative ease so just keeps making harder ones...

The video does no justice to a non-climber observing really. Some of the crux moves are mad and uncomprehensible!

Ben I apreciate the skill involved in what all climbers do, I was talking about the sheer "bonkersness" of both parties, although the froggie may be lacking in technical achievements given the fact that just one mistake by him will end in death he surely must take the prize for the biggest kahoonas LOL