Not PPG BUT

Very nice indeed! I want to play!

Hi Ben. That could be arranged. Especially if the dollar weakens a bit. I plan on a trip to Salt lake city to stay with Bill for a few weeks and go flying (powered and unpowered) at the point of the mountain, where they make Dells videos. It's flyable most of the time 320 days a year. Bill teaches parabatics. I like the idea of being able to control a wing like that. Atleast you have a fighting chance of keeping it out of the prop then.

I guess you like shooting? Clays or live stuff? Just shot or rifles too?

Dave (-243 -22rf 12 bore)

Nice, I have friends in Reno, Carson and family in San Fran. Ex in San Diego. Let me know when you're going :D I like the idea of the parabatics. Not to 'poopie panties' as the acro stuff but look sgood and I guess you learn how to control the wing a lot more 'delicately'. I'm also a rock climber so it somehow appeals to my own spider tendencies.

I do indeed shoot, mainly clays but around this time of year some rough stuff too (I live and work in the country, even got a check shirt and cords on today). In fact, I work in a school and once a month I organise a clay shoot on the grounds for the kids and parents - really good fun (but not too challenging for me really). I have 12 bore Beretta and just sent off my licence for and put down a 243 as i'd like to shoot deer at some point...

Sounds like a plan to me Dan :) Count me in, happy to help or lead any organisation. I've actually not got a New Years or Boxing Day shoot planned yet...so if can be done in time?!?

If not, i'll just poodle on down to a local one. I like to shoot both these days, something nostalgic about it.

Sounds like a plan to me Dan :) Count me in, happy to help or lead any organisation. I've actually not got a New Years or Boxing Day shoot planned yet...so if can be done in time?!?

If not, i'll just poodle on down to a local one. I like to shoot both these days, something nostalgic about it.

I used to do a fair bit of rough shooting, only I found that I was getting quite a bit of bad luck when I did, I put it down to bad karma I was creating by killing all that stuff so i gave it up, dont mind the old clays though, ben you ever tried shooting minis with a 20 bore?

shoot1.jpg