'Fly Another Day' - Tip to Tip - the DVD

norman

Got mine, it don't play very well on my dvd player but that thing is prehistoric, perfect on the pc though!

However, Simon you need to recall them all immediately as my name is spelled wrong in the credits, doh! :lol:

Seriously though, great vid that should prevent having too many new pilots joining us in the sport :lol: and for me I had a little teary moment hearing my song on there and my mispelled name! :lol:

Good effort boys and girls!

Havn't got mine but I don't care.

Looking forward to watching it for the first time with all of you who made it possible on sat, we can enjoy it all together. I love you all.

Yes.. Ive had a few beers, feeling a bit emotinal, xmas doo and all that. XXXXX

Whitters.

Whitters, 'your sort of loving' is not allowed at the party mate. (you have to go outside for that stuff, becasue of the food. I am sure Colin will be popping out for the odd cig ;-) )

SW :D

All,

I have just heard that the orders taken by the paramotor magazine for the DVD are also in the post to be with you before Xmas!

Phew! I think we just did it LOL

Soz again to those without... ( like my folks 'still' )

OK, the Paramotor mag have sold 50 or so, and are going to order another 50. = 100

The online shop has sold 45 copies so far = 145 so far.

I do also know that we will soon be getting an order that exceeds the number above a few times on its own, and another for 50 after xmas from someone else...

Ask me again in 2 months. :-) when the media get there free copies and run write ups.

Got mine, it don't play very well on my dvd player but that thing is prehistoric, perfect on the pc though!

However, Simon you need to recall them all immediately as my name is spelled wrong in the credits, doh! :lol:

Seriously though, great vid that should prevent having too many new pilots joining us in the sport :lol: and for me I had a little teary moment hearing my song on there and my mispelled name! :lol:

Good effort boys and girls!

Stop complaining Malcs, at least you made it into the credits :D

Great DVD guys, brought it all back.

Edited by Guest

My copy of the DVD arrived this morning!

At lunch time I picked up my wife's Chrissy Prezzie.

This afternoon I installed my wife's Chrissy Prezzie.

This evening we all watched Fly Another Day on my wife's Chrissy Prezzie.

62" of widescreen hi-def projected perfection - the new telly isn't bad either :-) and she still thinks it is her Chrissy Prezzie!

But seriously... It was an awesome mission, flown and supported by a terrific team of people. I'm proud to have been associated with it - even in only a small way.

Lynwen and Dave you've done a fabulous job.

Order your copy of the best paramotoring DVD of the year here now.

Stuart

Talking about screens,

And sound.....

I have a decent sound system, but if we use your projector, will it plug into it......

Also I need a flat white board, as big as poss. (anyone)

Or we have a large flat screen TV with sounds attached.

O yes.... Glad you liked it! :-)

Unfortunately had the works doo the same night otherwise I would have come, I will have to pop over to Lamborn after Christmas and say hi.

Got my DVD in this mornings post and have just watched it, what a great film! What bloody awful weather !!! I'm amazed no one got hurt (badly). I wish I could have been involved in the expedition but need to learn to fly first :lol:

Happy Christmas everyone,

Tom :D

Hi Dean.

Helmet is one of these I think. http://www.speedair.de/paramotor-ulm-he ... -2-23.html

I bought it second hand from E-bay so it may be different but it does look like that one. It didn't have the visor so I bought that seperate (about £40). I couldn't get on with the clip on ear defenders because they didn't press firm enough on my ears to stop noise so I took them off and fly with Microavionics PM100 http://www.microavionics.com/ underneath it on a standard head band which fits much better.

The helmet is not designed for a headset under but the inside padding is soft enough and it fits over ok.

Its a nice looking helmet but the visor and fittings are a bit flimsy for the price.

Don't expect to look as good as I do in it tho, Im a handsome bastard.

Hope it helps.

Whitters.

Can anyone tell me who the guy is at the end of the "fly another day" DVD trailer that says: "...now I think we should all go to the pub." I would like to ask some questions about his helmet and headset combo.

Thanks

Dean B.