Xmas doo food.

Yippeee,

I have been trying to keep it quiet until its done and dusted.. and now it is...

We are going to have a Roast Turkey and Roast Lamb for the Xmas doo with all of the expected trimmings and desert. (there are a few vegetarian options, please PM me for info ( I DO NEED TO LET THE CATERERS KNOW IN ADVANCE ) I will order an extra couple just to be safe of course....

This is professional outside catering for our even with accompanying chief and server. (tis a posh roast)

We will have a staffed bar, with VERY VERY low cost drinks.

If we end up with more people and some spare cash, it will go behind the bar on the night. :D

Depending on final numbers, expect to fork out between £15 and £20 per head please. I can assure you that you will not wish for more food and you will not find better company in the land. :D

If you have not yet said your coming why not? Its going to be a top night!

SW :D

Yippeee,

I have been trying to keep it quiet until its done and dusted.. and now it is...

We are going to have a Roast Turkey and Roast Lamb for the Xmas doo with all of the expected trimmings and desert. (there are a few vegetarian options, please PM me for info ( I DO NEED TO LET THE CATERERS KNOW IN ADVANCE ) I will order an extra couple just to be safe of course....

This is professional outside catering for our even with accompanying chief and server. (tis a posh roast)

We will have a staffed bar, with VERY VERY low cost drinks.

If we end up with more people and some spare cash, it will go behind the bar on the night. :D

Depending on final numbers, expect to fork out between £15 and £20 per head please. I can assure you that you will not wish for more food and you will not find better company in the land. :D

If you have not yet said your coming why not? Its going to be a top night!

SW :D

Where :?::?::?::?:

Pete b