For xmas

pete_b

I just had to order one!

Looks brill! I was just about to buy a new camara, cheers pete! This 'looks' like the perfect Paramotor Cam. 2 second time lapse built in so you can just snap away for your entire flight then bin the rubbish shots.

I will of course review it in my normal style (if you can call it that :lol: ) as soon as it arrives.

SW :D

my chirstmas note to santa will be left under the christmas tree and will read

"Dear santa, I have been a very good boy this year and would like a brand new shiney parajet volution compact please, and if you could stretch to the titanium version that would be great"

what do you recon my chances are? :D

Hi Dave

If your misses is anything like mine, then for an easy life you will have to buy your own replacement with extreme cunning.

It always helps if the new acquisition looks like the old version for deniability.

As your PAP 1100 looks nothing like a titanium compact then you're knackered, unless you stealthily and slowly change the look of your current machine to look more similar. Better buy some titanium coloured paint, and mock up the thicker cage with some gaffer tape or something! :lol:

Best regards,

Ian.

Ingenious! Must have taken ages to set that up.

Might take a bit more than dusting to tidy up after either the hairdryer or candle fire and hot water flood. Then you'd have no credit left on the mobile to summon a fire engine/claims assessor after the egg and spoon had made their call!

They must be paramotorists alleviating the boredom of prolonged periods of being grounded by the wet windy autumn days!

Where do you find all this stuff???

Hi Dave

If your misses is anything like mine, then for an easy life you will have to buy your own replacement with extreme cunning.

It always helps if the new acquisition looks like the old version for deniability.

As your PAP 1100 looks nothing like a titanium compact then you're knackered, unless you stealthily and slowly change the look of your current machine to look more similar. Better buy some titanium coloured paint, and mock up the thicker cage with some gaffer tape or something! :lol:

Best regards,

Ian.

it was a lot easier when i raced quads as they were kept down at my mates wharehouse so she never saw the new shocks wich I had biult in the US and came in at a shade under 3K :D

I wanted a Plusmax helmet when I started out as I loved the look and liked the idea of them being dual accredited for free flying and snowsports - And they are very light.

I tried the biggest one that they make but my bonce is so big that it came nowhere near to fitting! - Shame.

Ended up with a Boeri Vibe as they make these in larger sizes (go up to XXXL!) and has the removable ear flaps and closeable vents like the plusmax (and bonus that it was £39). It is accredited for alpine sports but not for freeflying. I researched the difference between the testing regime for EN1077 (skiing) and EN966 (freeflight) and found them to be the same so I am confident that it will protect me but am aware that it is not strictly legal!

Vibe_Graphite_zoom.jpg

Best regards,

Ian.

LIDL SKI & SNOWBOARD HELMET

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages ... Helmet.ar2

Sturdy helmet with durable ABS outer and shock absorbing EPS inner shell

Conforms to EN1077 standards (class B)

Rotary dial adjustable head size

Air vent ventilation system

Detachable ear pads

Goggle strap retaining clip

Weight (g): 550

Sizes: M for head size (cm): 54 - 56, L for head size (cm): 57 - 59, XL for head size (cm): 60 - 61

3 year manufacturer's warranty

£12.99