PMR a good idea?

bignos

What do you need in the way of interface to do this with the micro-avionics gear Pete? Is there something like an intercom box that it all plugs into?

May yet be tempted to go micro-avionics and retro fit my ANR earpieces (because they really are outstandingly good, and I couldn't dream of doing without ANR now).

What do you need in the way of interface to do this with the micro-avionics gear Pete? Is there something like an intercom box that it all plugs into?

May yet be tempted to go micro-avionics and retro fit my ANR earpieces (because they really are outstandingly good, and I couldn't dream of doing without ANR now).

If you tell Eddie what you want to connect to the head set he will have all the leads or connectors and your head set will come ready to plug in.(one lead permanently connected to the headset for one radio, every thing else by way of a multi plug))

The other good thing with these headsets is that there are multiple settings in side one of the earpieces so if you change your radio you just reconfigure the head set to work with the new one (if it needs a different setting).

They really are the dogs bo**ocks

If you go in to the online shop and click on the picture of them then open the window full screen you can see the plug.

Pete b

I can also vouch for Eddies stuff.

He has supplied all of the Sky Car kit, because we know that it will work when we need it too.

I use the Headset for flying (when I carry a radio which is not that often) and its ace. (also called a few people a few times while flying on my mobile through one and they could only hear a dull noise in the background.)

As odd as this may sound, please don't order the Micro Avionics stuff from our shop at the moment as their are a few errors (like they are the wrong headsets :lol: ) I have been manualy changing them and feeding the orders through but will be away. Just give them a call directly.

SW :D