SPLASH - NEC - 29th/30th Novemeber

huffhuff

Please find below downloadable files for the badge/sticker thingy;

Word 97-2003 .doc format

Adobe Reader format

These prints are designed to 'fit' onto avery label 7163 (address label). It might miss the edges slightly as all depends on paper transit through printer. I have tried to compensate but it will never be perfect.

Obviously you can print it any other way you like. Your work place may even have some funky badge holders instead.

Any problems, let me know.

Ben

All,

It was awesome to see so many people at the show yesterday, I hope to bump into a few more of you today as well.

The DVD trailer is going down a treat.

Slim is driving, and Colin and I will be passengers and we aim to arrive at around 11:30

I will have my Tip to Tip T-shirt on

SW :D

Edited by Guest

The actual show is getting smaller and more expensive year by year, but the comaradery and social side is always brilliant. Glad l came up today. Bumped into, to name a few, Simon, Colin, Slim, Farmer Dave, Tracey, Mark (don't forget Pic :wink: ) and several from the PG community. Did l buy anything, yes two cups of coffee. Did l get anything free, yes a Paramotor Mag and a Bailey with ice drink. Went to Michel Carnets talk at One pm done about a dozen circuits of the show to make it feel bigger than it was. The DVD Trailer was a great taster, looking forward to the full monty now.

Drove home in awful wintery weather.

Hopefully next year the Homegrown Festival will return.

Hope to see you all at the flag soon, weather permitting. :shock:

Regards Mike

I have had loads of trader conversations at the show.

Many were along the lines of the Paramotor Club arranging a trade show. (with all the things that are missing from the SPLASH) like somewhere to fly? somewhere to run up motors and try out wings.

With an indoor area for traders stands.

I recon we will get this done in less than 12 months as not to clash with the splash.....

Good to see everyone at the show. Bought a 1/250 000 map and a wind meter/thermometer so i can measure the chill factor in my house. Well the fires been out all day!

Up to try that 29 Fusion ASAP! For those who were dissappointed not to see old Flatters at the show, come and have a look when it's hanging from the Fusion. I might let you hang it from your own wing if you want a fly.!!

Start saving for a trip to America if you feel inclined for a couple of weeks of serious fun. Bill's up for teaching a group of us some parabatics if anyone fancies it. See the video I posted in the video thread. Thinking April. Hope the dollar weakens a bit by then. Hoping to make it co-incide with a land speed record attempt on the salt flats. The mountain biking is pretty thrilling there too.

If there is a homegrown event, I'll be up for it.

Dave

Hi All,

I was a bit disappointed to be honest, although it turned into a bit of a social which was good.

I think that a place where you can fly and see motors / wings get a little discount on the goodies you need during the year would be great.... So get organising Simon!

Woody

I am going to talk to my contacts at Dunsfold Park tomorrow ( The Top Gear Track ) and organise one there if I can pull it off. I flew from there a few weeks back and its a great site for such a doo.

Many (most) of the traders at the SPLASH said they would be there if I can get it arranged.

When was Marks doo?

If there's a do at the Top Gear track that's great. But where do I buy a white suit and helmet with a smoked out visor. Anyone know the number for the Stig's taylor? Can we get J.Clarkson's arse off the ground perhaps? He's had a few pies but I know a good trashproof bit of kit that might do the job if his rocks are big enough!