Newbie saying Hi

Hello everyone. I've just signed up to the forum. I am based in Chester, but I've done all my training in South Wales. I am close to completing my paramotoring CP (under the new BHPA syllabus). I've only got the written test left to complete. I fly a PAP Top 80 with an Airwave Wave wing. I now have about 10 hours of flight time under my belt. I am still searching for a suitable take off and landing field in Chester / North wales. My quest has been hampered by the fact that I live on the outer limits of the Broughton Airbus Plant's airspace. I would love to meet up with other forum members and fly with others. See you soon in the Cheshire or Welsh skies.

Nirmal.

hi m8 i'm only just round the corner in warrington.once i get my flaps and jet engines sorted no probs about going for a fly.My friend lives on the bottom of the uk and maybe was planning a trip flying down to meet up but that is for the future....... drop a line to me n maybe meet up compare notes etc..

happy flapping....

i haven't got any gear yet and kinda got mind set on some setups but depends on cost at moment.i am learning down south with a friend , simons teaching us both but when things get sorted it'll be great.next few weekends are booked up with lessons etc and overtime so hectic november month.should be no problem you coming down to meet some of the other guys and the main man himself simon and at least you will have some place to aim for to go on your jollies when the weather picks up.

Do you drive all the way down to lambourne every weekend? I guess it's worth it if you have a good instructor. I drive down to Merthyr to do my training. I looked at training with an instructor a bit closer, but his insistence that he would only train students on one particular brand of motor which he was selling made it a non starter for me, as I couldn't afford new kit. The long drive is tiring, but I couldn't ask for a better instructor, so it is worth the pain for me. Have you had a look at the new BHPA syllabus? It is quite impressive. They have finally pulled their fingers out and sorted out Motorized flying. I hope the established free flying clubs do a similar job and set up flying fields, competitions etc instead of carrying on with this 'we have nothing to do with them' attitude.