greetings

Just a little post to say hi to all.Starting up this wonderful sport and can't wait to get flying but would be good to get a list of peeps that are happy to jump up and say let's fly anytime.

Had a great lesson of ground handling at the weekend (20 mph winds and standing around chatting in the freezing cold following by what seemed rsi arm action at the local pub - thanks Simon ! ) but still not put off haha.

I'm up in the north-west area at the moment and don't know who or what is around although learning all the time so any localish peeps up for a quick chat/meet shout me up. :P

mustve been sod's law simon as mon morning was gorgeous again so much so came close to pulling a sickie and come down that way.

Must admit tho that the pub was nice and quiant and as for the barmaids ..... :twisted::roll::wink:

Feels like i'm missing out on loads already not having my 'wings' yet .. must be deep in me blood.