Tiny Tach Commercial

macey2kk

Hi all,

I have a brand new unopened Tiny Tach Commercial - you can set the unit to work on all different firing rotations so will fit practically all paramotors although im not sure about the 4stroke ( check on the tiny tach site ) i bought this along with mine for my friend, who is selling up for personal reasons and cant afford to pay for it.

i got a special price as we bought 5 and paid 40 quid inc postage.

il pass it on for 30 quid inc postage to any interested fellow forum members - like i say zero hours never fitted.

BARGAIN!

Hi all,

I have a brand new unopened Tiny Tach Commercial - you can set the unit to work on all different firing rotations so will fit practically all paramotors although im not sure about the 4stroke ( check on the tiny tach site ) i bought this along with mine for my friend, who is selling up for personal reasons and cant afford to pay for it.

il pass it on for 30 quid inc postage to any interested fellow forum members - like i say zero hours never fitted.

BARGAIN!

I will take it, can you PM me your details.

Cheers, Dave.

that is the standard version of the one i sold - but that ones for cheats as you can reset the hour meter!! and are also particular to firing rotation, ie you need to buy the EXACT one for your firing.

the commercial looks the same but no reset, and other features, plus it revs to 20k -- scream that prop!

Hi all,

BARGAIN!

Macey2kk-

Please call me on 01582 898057 or 07891 516114 and you can sell your tacho.

Andrew Gush

Luton.

Armchair Pilot.

(Still mending my Rad I bought in April)