Contact from Farmer Dave Number 2

To the Oxfordshire lot....

I have had a call from Farmer Dave number 2 who has a load of land byside the M40 near Junction 5.

It is likely that the paramotor club can secure a decent field from him for a small fee per flight or something...

I am off to see him in Lambourn later today.

Is this a sign of the future? are farmers now going to be looking at using there land for other things?

SW :D

To the Oxfordshire lot....

I have had a call from Farmer Dave number 2 who has a load of land byside the M40 near Junction 5.

It is likely that the paramotor club can secure a decent field from him for a small fee per flight or something...

I am off to see him in Lambourn later today.

Is this a sign of the future? are farmers now going to be looking at using there land for other things?

having dealt with many farmers with regards to using their land to ride on, I have yet to find one who is not up for making a few bob on the side :D

Yes and no..

It went well, we got on very well. He is / was planning on selling a luimp of his land and now trying to work out a way of making some money instead.

When I started to mention that people could pay a years membership to use it, or a pay per flight system, his numbers were a long way away from my numbers.

I think we can do something but nothing to exciting to report at the mo... I think he is expecting £6-7k PA of income from his field which we could not cover as a club.