trekking parawing

Guest leoibb

hello all this wing my friend has got is a parawing from trekking which is a medium rated to 95 kilo this cant be with paramotor surely there xl wing is only 125 kilo top weight so how does it work, a person would have to be 6 stone and then motor wing would get it to 95 kilo so i am confused?

yes it does and it says 115 kilo top weight but what i am sayin is that for a person to be 115 all up weight he would need to be bout six stone there largest wing is 125 kilo which most are well over this for paramotoring so how does it work

yes it does and it says 115 kilo top weight but what i am sayin is that for a person to be 115 all up weight he would need to be bout six stone there largest wing is 125 kilo which most are well over this for paramotoring so how does it work

are you sure the wieght quoted on that site is for powered flight?

are you sure the wieght quoted on that site is for powered flight?

actually i just took a look myself, its a wing biult for power thats for sure, as you say the wieght rating seems crazy, the small is rated at 85kgs :shock:

well this is what i cant figure out the top weight is 115 but surely it is more for power? it is as far as i know a paramotor wing so i would think it got to be more but on the ticket and on the site is is 115 i might not be lookin at right place on site but i cant see anyother place so i dont know ?