you may notice...

you may start to notice that when you make a post that one of the words will turn into a link all by its self..

For example, and please do try if you like

If you type weather and the send, it will link to todays synoptic chart.

If paramotor training is typed, a link to the paramotor training page will appear.

When the shop is live I will link words like, helmet.. to the helmets page of the shop and so on......

If you see a word that has auto linked, it may be to another page of the site with more information. So for example, I could make the words Paramania Fusion, link to the review page of that wing..

So dont worry, click away and suggest away!! If you can think of a link to add to a word please let me know.

SW :D

A thought...

Can boots link point to paragliding boots?

e.g. When I posted " Bought new helmet and cheap boots without hooks. "

This time the *boots* link pointed to Brasher site. I use these are great boots for walking, but I would not use them for flying as they have hooks.

Cheers

Paul

I have been flying with them for years (hooks and all) and Never caught a single line in them.

Great boots for flying, all the same features but you can walk in them too.

BUT I do see your point, I intend to add better descriptions on the wording (mouse over) so that people know where they are going.. EG... reflex and air law when mouse overed give a much more accurate description of the landing page.

I have changed the mouse over wording for boots :-)

SW :D