Newbie in Essex

• 4 months later...
Hi. I am interested in exploring the sport of Paramotoring. Is anyone able to point me to a club/experienced flyer in Essex (closer to Chelmsford the better) who might be able to give me some introductory training etc?

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter, I am in Burnham on Crouch and like you looking in to starting paramotoring. I am struggling a little to find someone who i can go and talk to in Essex.

Have you had any luck in finding anyone close to us?

Any help you can give would be appreciated

best regards

David

• 5 months later...

Hi chaps, I am in harlow so not too far from you, I am currently flying out of a site near ware amongst other places, if you come across anywhere to fly in your kneck of the woods let me know, if you want to come along next time we fly and have a chat them PM me and we will hook up.

Dave

Hi Dave, Yes sounds good, I don't know how to PM or what it is? What is it? Not very good on computers. Meeting up sounds good. Are you coming to the next Lemming's bash? Regards Jack
it's a private message between you and whoever you send it to, click pm just below each persons name and it will take you to a message page. Also you can check your messages on the right of the main screen near the log out bit. Tom :-)

Hi Dave,

Yes sounds good, I don't know how to PM or what it is? What is it? Not very good on computers.

Meeting up sounds good. Are you coming to the next Lemming's bash?

Regards

Jack

Possibly, is the next one pie and peas? if so its up in north yorkshire so its a bit of a trek for me,flew tonight from westmill, it was a bit of a last minute thing so I never posted on here, will let you know when we are next flying, you can come over for a chinwag if you fancy.

Dave.

Dave,

Glad you had a good flight, can't beat smooth conditions.

No mate I don't go that far to fly! I'm too tight,

All next weekend in Fairstead, Essex, won't get much more local than that for a fly in, look up the Lemming's website, I'm sure you would love it.

It's been a good flying week, I have flown four evenings out of the past 5, very fortunate, It may be five, can't remember if I flew mon night now, but flew twice on the sunday. Good way to see the harvest brought in from the air hey?

Jack

• 6 months later...

To everyone who has posted a reply - so sorry that I have not responded. I was expecting replies to turn up in my private email box (don't know why I expected that but I did!). I was actually feeling a bit disappointed that no-one had responded, and just recently found my way back to the forum as I had renewed my search for information!

Anyway, as a start, I have now PM'd Jack to see if we can chat a bit further since he is in my immediate location. Many thanks to others who have offered their welcome - I may be in touch for further information.

• 1 year later...