Today and the weekend...

All,

Today, Friday 19th. and the weekend are set to be great flying weather. It is not often that I get to say that!

We have had some great flying lhere for the last 4 day's, long may it continue.

SW :D

Hi Simon,

I was looking to do some flying this weekend. I have just bought a parajet macro, but my wing is yet to arrive. I saw that your club seems very active, and I was hoping I might be able to borrow/hire a wing through the club to get some flying in this weekend, particularly with the weather being so conducive at the moment.

Thanks and hope to here from you.

James.

Please call,

Hi James, please call I am sure that I can help you out. I am on my way up to the fields to suss out the best one for the day but will have my mobile on me. If I dont answer, please just keep trying. Don't bother to leave a message as I wont get it until next week. LOLOL

SW :D

Hi Simon,

Thanks a million for all your help today with the wing and 'rescue'. Thank god I decided to take my phone. Really good to meet you and the other regulars. I'll put out the word Re: Oz and get back to you when I have something usable. Thanks again mate.

James.