Final orders

slim

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a pile of orders for SPOT trackers and I'm planning to close the book on TipToTip orders tomorrow. If you want one at the special price with the benefit to TipToTip then make sure I have your details by the end of play on Friday the 19th.

Many thanks.

For those of you that have already ordered I expect delivery within 10 days.

Stuart

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you that have already ordered I expect delivery within 10 days.

Stuart

How optimistic was I? Some EU ruling has forced SPOT to re-test for CE compliance. They're telling me that this will be done in the next couple of weeks and then ours are in the first batch to be shipped. I'm told that none of the resellers are allowed to ship until the re-test is done but if you can't wait and can get one from somewhere else within that time we'll understand.

Stuart.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alan,

The original TipToTip orders are in place so you don't need to re-order. I'm just waiting for delivery of that batch and of the first stock for the store. They've been held up by some EU import problem about CE marking. I know a couple of people have cancelled their orders and ordered directly from the USA. I haven't heard whether their units have turned up faster and obviously if people want to go down that route then they're free to do so.

So to summarise:

• We're awaiting stock.
    The Tip To Tip and Paramotor Club store price is £90
    You must sign up to the basic tracking service at 99 Euro per year
    If you also sign up to the unlimited 10 minute tracking option (39 Euro per year) then SPOT will donate the cost of the unit (minus P&P) to TipToTip for the first 10 units

Stuart