Tip to Tip 2010.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Simon,

I am very interested in becoming a part of this mammoth tip to tip 2010, and would love to fly it with all of you. I am not sure what I can bring to the table, I am a little camera shy so I would be more than happy to be a cameraman photographer if you need one or backup driver. One of my best mates has an engineering company in Brisbane and I am sure he will have a lot of contacts that could help. I will be out there in March, if there is anything I can do, or help you with while I am there let me know. I recently cycled lands end to John’o’Groats to raise money for the ms sosicoty it took 13 days logistics for that was a nightmare as it was school holidays and we made it up as we went along, I can only imagine what you are trying to sort out..

Regards,

Nick

• 1 month later...

Hi,

how's the planning going? Unfortunately I won't be able to join you for '10, due to being on my paramedic degree. (Oh, and the small matter of not being able to fly (yet)!!) However, if you need an expedition paramedic after 2010, I'm your man! :lol:

Tj