Carb. adj. for overheating ross 100

curtthedirt

Ok , I switched to av gas - No noticable diff. I tried spraying starting fluid on intake with motor running-No increase in rpm (so no leaking gasket) . I checked spark plug(BR10ES) and it looks like it's been running way hot. I guess a carb. adj. is next but I don't know the first thing about a walbro carb. Anyone know where a person could get a diagram of said carb. with explenation on what screw does what cause I don't have a clue.

Thanks

Curtis

i think if you look on web there is a way to ajust them it is pretty simple there is a high rev and a low rev screw it is those you want to fiddle with you ajust the low rev first then once you got the low rev right you rev and ajust the other screw to get it right 8th turn increments. there is also a thing which can be a problem called pop off presure if that is the prob the carb needs to be overhauled bit beyond me but there is plenty who know what there doing with it and i am sure you will find your answers from some wizzard on here