Paramania Fusion.

paramotormike

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All,

I have here for a couple of weeks, a Fusion 29 Demo wing. So if your interested in testing one give me a shout.

I do only have it for a couple of weeks as it has to go to other dealers after.

I will be uploading some videos today of the Fusion 29 (INSIDE) the NEC hall (so 100% nil wind) doing some nil wind farward launches with it so you can see just how well it comes up without a breath.

SW :D

All,

I have here for a couple of weeks, a Fusion 29 Demo wing. So if your interested in testing one give me a shout.

I do only have it for a couple of weeks as it has to go to other dealers after.

I will be uploading some videos today of the Fusion 29 (INSIDE) the NEC hall (so 100% nil wind) doing some nil wind farward launches with it so you can see just how well it comes up without a breath.

Naughty boy

Pete b

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON..................................Will try and get down to Lambourn before the two week deadline on the Fusion. Look forward to trying it out, if l may. Run out of holiday days now this year so its going to be a Sun/Mon as usual. (and a mad dash down to you on the 20th :lol: )

Regards Mike

See my training blog for more details (in a few minutes when I've written it up) but I forward launched the Fusion 29 in nil wind this afternoon using my RAD Javelin for power. For those of you who know how tricky I find taking off let alone nil wind it demonstrates how good this wing is.

I had a great fly with it. Very responsive and no nasty surprises.

Thanks for the loan Simon (and Paramania).

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm planning to buy a Fusion 23 wing, and would like to know the following:

- what is included in the kit, e.g. TST, quick-bag, etc.?

- what is weight of the wing itself?

Also, is there a chance to get a high-resolution image of the trimmer area?

Many many thanks!

kutyu

I just had a thought, for those interested.......

Since flying the Fusion I seem to do 90% of my flying with the trimmers almost all the way in. (at the top of take off)

I love the way the wing feels in the air at this setting! the tips do turn it like tron when on fast trim / speed bar..... but I just like the feeling of the very controlled tight turning and maintaining height with the trimmers in.

Just a thought... I fly it with trimmers in, all the other reflex wings I have flewn I have put them out as soon as I am at a safe height..

I think it just makes you play a bit... :twisted: hence the inter reccomendation.

(I was just looking at some flying pics and noticed my trim setting.)

Only 2 sleeps left!!